Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Progress update

Goodness - it's been a long time since I've updated! I've kept busy - I've made 2 pairs of newborn baby booties for friends that are expecting, and a baby sweater for one of the sets of friends. I'm mostly pleased with how it came out, although it really does highlight how much I have to learn about getting sleeves to work for me. No pictures to share, sadly, as I'm lousy at remembering to take pictures and upload them.

I do have pics of my current work(s) in progress:


This is a sock for me, using Artyarns Supermerino. Not sure which colorway, as I don't have the ball band at my desk, but it's a pretty mix of lime green, grass green, teal blue, and purple. I've just picked up the gusset stitches, and will start the decreases on the next round. This is a sample for a class I'm teaching at my (fabulous) LYS - Crazy for Ewe. I'll be doing a few more, with step-outs to show the students how to work a particular feature.


This is a Stripey Slipper for my son (yep, no stripes) - pattern from Little Turtle Knits. I''ll be working the next one this week. They're a reasonably quick knit, as I'm using a size 9 needle and Blue Sky Cotton yarn. The chances that he'll actually wear them? Probably none, but at least I've tried. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home